2011年10月2日星期日

When i am sick =(

After dinner ,came back to hubby home .Suddenly gastric while we watching movie ,damn it .He worries about me ,but i just  told him,i am fine .


Till morning pain likes mad.Every sunday mummy must going to visit my brother,of course i follow too,miss my brother .Unlucky,i was sick of gastric,that i need to rest at home.


Always think why i am so useless and weak ,maybe i should exercise more ,sleep early and  drink more water.


At night ,mummy they came back ,she has cooked gruel for my dinner ,feel so warm =)
Waiting hubby after work and coming back ,seriously really need his hugging .He fetch me went to see doctor ,although i am not willing to go ,but i have no choose.


We waited for the doctor one an hour ,really waste my time .He waited until gastric too ,what to do ?So sorry about it ,but he never say anything .Then we go back hubby home and he take his dinner with MCD.Before eat medicine,shall be eat some food.But i without appetite to eat anything ,sob sob.So lucky ,he cooked for me ,although simple,but appreciation =)


I fucking unlike eat medicine ,he force me eat ma .If i eat medicine,must be prepare some candy to me ,if not i would be vomit 99.He so patient while he feed me eat medicine,SWEET .


Take care of me whole night ,i knew he was tired ,but he never tell .
THANKFUL to my mama , mummy and hubby ,they really love me and never let me get alone .
He is the good man i never been before ,he never let me alone,never let me down ,never scold me.


As usual,when he get salary,he must ask me ,whether enough money use or not .He always put money to my wallet when i did not see .


Someone told me,?????  is unlike me ,just because she says ”she unlike other girl show something on public or FB.if you keep on says other person gossip ,you just show you are the bad behavior girl,not that proud .I dont mind what you are saying .Can you use brain before you say ?You also show off of other person ,show your BF wallet ,show your BF how care you .BUT  you dont know so many ppl is unlike you ,when you are the place ,they must be absent .ITTRUE




I LOVE YOU ,HUBBY 




                            




                                         







没有评论:

发表评论